Friday, September 18, 2009

Blue Knob ride Sept. 27

All,

Since some of you were not able to make it to Blue Knob for LHORBA annual big ride there, I am putting together a ride on Sunday September 27, 2009. Ride time will be 10:30AM. Hopefully this will give our friends from NMBA, MBM, PORC or other clubs time to get there.

I plan on leading a ride from Pavia Run Pavilion (Mowery Hollow parking lot) that will climb through the State Park side, cross over to do the 12 mile all singletrack loop on the Resort side and then finish with a 5 or 6 mile mostly downhill blast to the cars. I can also line up a separate ride with less climbing and at a mellow pace. Please let me know if you want that ride, too and I will find a ride leader.

Please feel free to spread the word about the ride.

Mike Mucker

No comments: