Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday MBM ride from Caledonia

Great weather, perfect temperature, ideal trail conditions - enough said we had 20 miles of paradise today. He is me on my 26" wheels riding a big rock off of ridge road. The route: Thaddeus Stevens, 40 Foot Log Ride, Blue Trail, Stinger, Lollipop, Camp I, Camp II, Camp III?, fire road to the reservoir, Connector back to Caledonia State Park.
Taking a break.
Rob just chillin.

Bruce cleaning a rock garden on Camp Trail Deux:

Rob hurt his arm after pushing the eject button on a steep descent and landing in a pile of rock. No mechanicals and a great time was had by all.

** don't look for much more video posting from me. As you just witnessed my camera/phone/mp3 pretty much sucks for video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great ride. My wrist is healing slowly, but hopefully I will be back on the singletrack soon. Have fun.

pabiker said...

Folks were wondering about your absence. I told them that I saw you at Starbucks and you have broken you wrist drinking a latte.

pabiker said...

Folks were wondering about your absence. I told them that I saw you at Starbucks and that you had broken your wrist drinking a latte.