As many of you know, the club meeting is this Sunday at Good-Ta-Go, 1:00.
The officers thought it would be a good idea to let the membership know the agenda.
Any 2014 paid member is welcome to make additional motions at the meeting.
We will attempt to run the meeting by Roberts Rules of Order (http://www.robertsrules.org/)
Please become familiar with these guidelines prior to the meeting if you have time.
Also, all 2014 paid members will be treated to one beverage of their choice and lunch.
MBM Meeting Agenda
Date: February 23, 2014
- Meeting minutes from 2013 (Secretary)
- 2013 Treasuser report (Treasurer)
- 2013 trail projects (? Trail boss or DCNR liaison)
- Summary of 2013 (president)[to include insurance concerns]
- ElectionsMotions to be made
- Proposed Trail Projects (Brett) (perhaps during this time, a motion can be made to spend $150 for the replacement bridge at the bottom of buckets: $150 should cover a new bridge similar to the one on turtle: concrete center line, 6 beam, 600# max, 30" wide, pressure treated 2X4/6.)
- Proposed club forum on Google Groups to include club members in discussions and decisions
- Race check points
- Pring MBM brochures or cards for placement at local bike shops
- Attending event as a group. MBM pays entry fees (Brian will explain)
- MBM EZ ups