Friday, March 15, 2013

Tuscarora Trail Work

If any of you are headed out for that afternoon TORC ride on saturday, I've got some trail work scheduled for the morning. If trail work interests you, come on out. We'd love the extra help. We are working with DCNR to reroute a section of the Hart Ridge Trail near Fowlers Hollow State Park. There's one cool 3-way rock line I'd like to focus on, some rock armoring, and a rough cut in of the reroute. It's a section of the race course for next weekends race, but something that will hopefully last for longer than I'll be alive. Let me know I you are interested. There's a cooler of 21st amendment at the end of the day.

We've got a few tools but if you have any tools to bring, more is usually better. Bring a bagged lunch, water, work clothing, etc.

Meeting at 305 Oakville Rd Shippensburg @ 8:30am or out at the parking lot on Perry Lumber Road (40.279423, -77.582665) at ~9:45am.

Drop me a line if you want to come out: two9er@gmail.com

No comments: