Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday Night Road Races

Nathan and Ship Cycling are doing weekly training races. From Nathan:

The ride now begins 5:30pm. Meet at the corner of High and Airport…



If you’re driving, there is plenty of parking at the Southhampton Township Park, a little over a mile west of the intersection of Airport and High on Airport Road (the park is actually on the northwest corner of Airport and Neil—see the map from the link above). Easy access from the freeway (Walnut Bottom Rd. exit) or, if you’re coming over the mountain from Gettysburg, from Shippensburg Rd.

Now…there’s some chance of moisture tomorrow afternoon, but weather.com tells us there’s only a 40 percent chance of showers. That means there’s as much as a 60 percent chance of GREAT WEATHER! So plan on coming. It’ll be fun.

(Please pass the word on—meaning forward this email—to whomever… The more the merrier. If we have more that 10 riders—and there’s a good chance of that—a we’ll likely send two groups, giving the faster group a handicap of 2-3 minutes.)


No comments: