Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sunday fun day at Schaeffer Farms

Hey MBMers -
I'm heading down to Schaeffer Farms in Germantown, MD (near Frederick) on Sunday morning with some friends to ride. If you haven't been there before, it's SS friendly with numerous log crossings and trials stuff spread throughout the park. It's a fun time and worth the drive. Meet in the parking area at 10am ;-)
Also FYI, YAMBA is coordinating a camp trip to Raystown the weekend of Sept 25th.
I hope every one is well and let me know if you're down for Sunday Fun Day at Schaeffer Farms.

8 comments:

camps said...

Schaeffer is a blast.
I can't make Sunday though, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Dogfish Head's alehouse in Gaithersburg after the ride....and mention your M.O.R.E. "membership" for 10% off.

brett said...

Hey, we'll be there!

heh, heh...

pabiker said...

Just rode there today. Fast, smooth, cool, singlespeed friendly - you'll love it.

Dogfish Head has great calamari, caesar salads, oh yeah, and beer - try the 75 Minute Ale (only available there).

Dkeg said...

Since it is 2 miles from my house I may have to stop by and say Hi.

SaSaSandie said...

I think minute IPA's from Dogfish Head tastes like soapy water! But I won't discriminate against the 75 minute. I'll have to make that place the after ride pit stop. Yay! Dkeg...I haven't seen you since I was practically dying from pneumonia way back at Maximus. Hope to see you Sunday.

SaSaSandie said...

Still on for tomorrow at 10am from the parking lot at Schaeffer. Happy Sunday Fun Day to all!!!

SaSaSandie said...

Wet trails at Schaeffer Farm are closed today. Looks like Sunday fun day will be from the furnace. See ya'll soon :-0