Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Niterider Pro 700 Kit, w/ spare battery - $400

I'm posting this for Paul Doty...

Barely used Niterider Pro700 Kit with a spare battery.

The original kit came with the lightweight 4 cell battery, and then I purchased an extra 6 cell.

700 Lumens for just under 3 hours with the 4 cell, and just under 6 hours with the 6 cell.

This is the programmable system from Niterider, allowing you to custom design up to 8output settings to "fine tune" light output and burn time.

I bought this system to use in Moab around a month ago. Since then I haven't had much use for it, and find myself just cycling the batteries to make sure they continue to hold a charge.

$425 paypalled/shipped or $400 cash in person. I'm not on the internet a lot so texting me is the best way to get in touch 717-658-9445.

No comments: