Friday, February 04, 2011

Backpackers of Michaux?

I am planning an overnight backpacking trip for next weekend Feb.12-13 somewhere within our beloved Michaux. We will probably hike between 7-10 miles each day. So far it`s just Samson and myself but anyone is welcome to join us. The exact route and camp spot are yet to be determined. So if anyone has been missing their backpacking/camping fix like I have been and are ready to brave the cold (looks like overnight temps could push the limits of my 15 degree bag) leave a comment or shoot me an email at hmcdannell@hotmail.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Howard that sound like a blast !! I'm talkin the wife into it as we speak . I'll call you tomorrow and leg you know for sure! Thanks.
Mile, red fisher

Anonymous said...

I can't spell I drank too much!!

Bird Man said...

I've been trying to get the wife to go backpacking with me for a couple years, she's just not interested....I might put the bike down and join you too.

HOward said...

I have some extra equipment so if someone wants to borrow something let me know.