Friday, November 06, 2009

Saturdays at the log park

Saturdays Nov 14 and Nov 21 10:00-12:00-ish

Ride the rectangular composite logs at the 4th Street Skate/Bike Park in Chambersburg
for all those peeps who've ever said to me "I wish I could ride logs better....", I'm callin' you out Chief, Shorts, Mooch etc....
just show up, and when you leave you'll be a better rider

kid friendly with a playground on-site
it can be cold and windy there, lycra not required
bring a pair of sneakers or flat shoes to use in addition to your SPDs

you can also get your skinny game on here if you gots one

8 comments:

brett said...

This is a good time. We hope to make a one or two this month!

Anonymous said...

I really need to make it to this.

Chief said...

I'm going to do all I can to be there. Learn from the best of the best

shorts said...

I am THERE DUDES!!!

prophet said...

This was fun last year when I was the noobest of noobs. Can't make it on the 14th but will try to make the 21st.

brett said...

We won't make it on the 14th, but will ardently try for the 21st.

SaSaSandie said...

Is the log park at the pump track? Any one wanna nosh on some grubbage afterwards?

SaSaSandie said...

Thanks to Larry's awesome google map thing, I answered my own question. The log park is NOT at the pump track. Hope to make it on Saturday as my log skillz are the suck.