Friday, June 18, 2010

Added bonus on the Thursday night ride


It was a beautiful Thursday evening and a fun ride. Our ride leader (Sue) took us on some "pink lines" that worked out rather well (Good job Sue!!). As of Thursday Lower Buckets was still there. Upper Buckets requires pink lines to make it out the other side. Coal Hearth was also free from logging (again as of Thursday). As usual somehow I ended going through some trees. I came out the other side like this. The extra helmet accoutrement stayed with me throughout the rest of the ride. I think Paul from Texas thought I was little imbalanced.
Thanks for the pic DRW!

4 comments:

prophet said...

Nevada unbalanced? Nawwww.....can't be!

Nevada said...

Prophet - I would expect such comments from Mooch, but you?!

Anonymous said...

Utah - speed up. You're so slow there's plants growing in your helmet.

Mr. Sunshine said...

If your imbalanced then i must be normal.