I'm gonna try to start a regular Monday night ride at the pump track:
- most folks aren't going to ride hard on Monday nights
- give your legs and ass a break and work the pump and flow
- leave your bikes on the car for work on Monday
- ride a block and grab some pizza or beer afterwards
- swap bikes, do a little digging
I'm thinking maybe 5-7 PM, or 6-8, or 6-7, or whatever. Sometimes I'll be solo, sometimes with kids, sometimes I'll be out of town. I think this will work if you can regularly count on a few riders being there if you go. We'll know in a month or two if this is going to work out.
Weather dependent always, if it doesn't rain at all tomorrow, it looks like a good night to start it.
Reality check: looks like we might be starting next week instead...
"Monday: Showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely......"