Monday, October 06, 2008

There goes my Man Card

Hey MBMers,
I was asked today to do motorcycle support for the IC so this was a perfect chance to wimp out and ride 62 miles with an engine. Let the name calling begin!
This is a great opportunity to pay back the guys from M.O.R.E. (Michaux Off Road Enthusiasts) They are the guys that helped us get Sue out of the woods.
I will have a MBM sticker on the front of my moto and will be carrying tubes, tire boots, tools, a pump, food and some extra water. Flag me down if you need help.
For a small fee I will tow you up the hills.
Jody

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're dropping like flies clowny! Rumor is that I won't be competing either.

SkinnyLegs said...

Geez....YOU WUS..I mean you guys... I may have to ride it with one leg!

Chief said...

Thats what I'm talking about. You go and show them skinny. I'll take your pic. as you ride buy.

brett said...

Just so you know, I really appreciate you helping out with the motos! Mark mentioned calling you and I supplied the number! No worries--I'll be driving DFL sweep in the landcruiser...with a stocked cooler... We'll try to get you on that bike on Friday!

Anonymous said...

Witter the one-legged wonder woman! Say that five times fast.