Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Memorial Day Ride/Pool Party

Ride from my house followed by cook out/pool party (its heated). Please arrive by 9 so we can ride by 9:30. 10-15miles of Old Forge area trails. Bring a towel, bathing suit, and a food or drink item. If you need directions you can post your email or phone number in comments and I will respond. Or if like me you do not want to post contact info ask someone who knows like T, Dale, chuck , etc. assuming you have their email or number. I don't have everyones email or I would have sent invites out that way. Basically if we ride together your invited. Please rsvp in comments or to my email with what you are bringing so I can fill in the gaps. If the weather is bad watch the blog. If I don't post otherwise its on. See you Monday.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waa-hoo!! Email sent.

Mr. Sunshine said...

Count me in.

T said...

MBM South end Ride!!! Bring your work gloves.....It's rock moving time!!

bucsexy said...

I'll be there. I have a saw, boards and nails. I might pick up some bags of concrete.

rob said...

Travis you are welcome to join our ride and post ride party.

Buck said...

Josh and Madison are in!

Chief said...

I'll br there.

rob said...

Menu update

Mooch-"brats and buns"
Trevis-vegetable tray and pretzels
rob-burgers, some drinks

shorts said...

Figures Mooch would be bringing the weiners.

I'll be there and will be bringing a desert since I am so sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Footlongs! Come get your footlongs!

Joeltrain said...

Danielle, Greta and I will be there.We will bring some chips and dip.

Travis said...

You guys don't need tools! Just wear some gloves for those tender hands,...and lather yourself up with a little extra chamois butter! See you out there. Look out for the four legged ones.

rob said...

Pool temp currently 80 degrees.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the clear water while you can rob. After bucfilthy hops in it will look like a mud puddle.