Thursday, April 22, 2010

29er for Sale




Gary Fisher HiFi 29er 2009 large frame, only ridden for half of last year.
RP23 shock
Fox RLC fork (factory rebuilt over winter)
XTR crank, spins easy and fast, new bearings.
Sram XO derailleur
race X lite wheel set (with stans rim strips can run tubeless or with tubes)
XXX lite seat post (new)
RXL stem 90mm (new)
RL big sweep bars (new)
Juicy Ultimate Brakes
Oury grips (new)
Bontrager seat (nearly new)
Weighs under 26lbs as shown above.
$2000 firm through me from this website. Will be on floor at Hub City for $2400.
Love the bike. Selling it because I upgraded to a superfly 100.


5 comments:

Mr. Sunshine said...

I want it but can't afford it, Mooch help me out here!

brett said...

you want it? that's unexpected.

Anonymous said...

If I could afford it I would buy it, give it to you and then mooch it every now and again.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prophet said...

clown took my Prophet for a spin the parking lot a couple months ago. Maybe he'll go full suspension yet!